Bofi Holding Inc. has a market cap of $153.2 million; its shares were traded at around $14.97 with a P/E ratio of 8.3 and P/S ratio of 1.6. Bofi Holding Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 33.9% over the past 5 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BOFI. For the complete insider trading history of BOFI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director John Gary Burke sold 10,000 shares of BOFI stock on 12/06/2010 at the average price of 14. John Gary Burke owns at least 447,315 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.93% since.
- Sell: Director Theodore C Allrich sold 3,000 shares of BOFI stock on 09/30/2010 at the average price of 11.85. Theodore C Allrich owns at least 51,214 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 26.33% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BOFI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.