CFO of Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Deepak Ahuja sells 1,000 shares of TSLA on 03/18/2011 at an average price of $23.06 a share.
Tesla Motors Inc. has a market cap of $2.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.96 with and P/S ratio of 18.75.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Deepak Ahuja sold 1,000 shares of TSLA stock on 02/18/2011 at the average price of 23.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TSLA. For the complete insider trading history of TSLA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Stephen T Jurvetson sold 221,529 shares of TSLA stock on 03/08/2011 at the average price of 24.71. Stephen T Jurvetson owns at least 263,552 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.08% since.
- Sell: VP- Manufacturing Gilbert Passin sold 300 shares of TSLA stock on 03/07/2011 at the average price of 25. Gilbert Passin owns at least 200 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.16% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TSLA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.