Here is a current dividend table of companies with the fastest dividend growth compared to the previous dividend declaration. The stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE and NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.81%, and the average dividend growth is 26.81%.
Here is the sheet of stocks with the fastest dividend growth:
Stocks with Fastest Dividend Growth April 2011
Related Stock Ticker:
PNC, RELL, ANH, DOW, BK, IP, AI, DMLP, QCOM, UTX, CVLY, ISCA, GJP, GJJ, GJK, WSO, PG, FUL, GJR, OZRK, SO, KED, PFK, OHI, GOV, GEL, NGLS, PAA, EPD, CLMT, HCSG, DEP
· 100 Best Growth Stocks – Part V
· 16 Cheap Technology Growth Stocks
· 8 Midcap Growth Stocks With Interesting Dividends
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of March 2011
· 8 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
- High Yield Dividend Stocks in Gurus' Portfolio
- Top dividend stocks of Warren Buffett
- Top dividend stocks of George Soros