On average, the current P/E ratio is 19.72 while the average dividend yield amounts to 6.92%. Price to book ratio is 3.22 and price to sales ratio 1.81. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 14.60%. The average debt to assets ratio amounts to 40.52.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
11 High Yielding Domestic Telecom Service Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
FTR, CNSL, ALSK, WIN, CTL, WWVY, T, HTCO, BCE, VZ, CHT
· 10 Biggest Telecom Service Stocks
· 14 High Yield Telecom Service Stocks
· 16 Cheap Technology Growth Stocks
· 5 Biggest Players In Networking & Communication Devices Industry
· 10 Communication Equipment Firms With Highest Dividend Yield
· 8 Wireless Communication Stocks With Highest Dividend Yield