Here is a current sheet of America’s cheapest Large Caps that have the highest expected growth for fiscal 2011. Stocks from the sheet have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion and an expected earnings growth of at least 20 percent for the next year but have a price to earnings ratio of less than 20 and a price to sales ratios of less than 2.The list is sorted by dividend yield.
The average current P/E ratio amounts to 13.13. Price to sales ratio is 1.03. The expected earnings growth for next year amounts to 36.6 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of America’s cheapest large capitalized stocks with highest earnings growth:
Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of April 2011...
Related stock ticker symbols:
E, LMT, CS, WY, WPPGY, BA, MT, BCS, BAM, JCI, MUR, GS, MS, VLO, NJ, GGB, MBT, DTV, C, MHS, GM, WF, MITSY, LYB, AIG, MU, CAJ, SHG, IX
· 7 Best Dividend Large Caps Close To 52 Weeks Lows
· 100 Best Growth Stocks – Part IV
· 16 Cheap Technology Growth Stocks
· 11 Financial Large Caps With Highest Dividend Yield
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of March 2011
· 24 Biggest Large Capitalized Dividend Utilities