Inventure Foods Inc. has a market cap of $77.9 million; its shares were traded at around $4.3229 with a P/E ratio of 16.1 and P/S ratio of 0.6. Inventure Foods Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 82.3% over the past 5 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SNAK. For the complete insider trading history of SNAK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Mark S Howells sold 10,363 shares of SNAK stock on 12/15/2010 at the average price of 4.22. Mark S Howells owns at least 459,913 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.44% since.
- Sell: Director, 10% Owner Larry R Polhill sold 5,000 shares of SNAK stock on 12/08/2010 at the average price of 4.25. Larry R Polhill owns at least 7,140 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.72% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SNAK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.