The Pocket Change Portfolio (PCP) was first introduced on September 13, 2008 as a real money dividend income portfolio funded by the "pocket change" earned from my various online endeavors. Each month I report on the portfolio's progress and update its holdings.
Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $378.71, consisting of:
- $31.02 The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO)
- $12.60 Genuine Parts Company (NYSE:GPC)
- $30.24 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP)
- $49.64 Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
- $49.00 Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB)
- $55.20 Cincinnati Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CINF)
- $44.82 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (NYSE:LEG)
- $48.18 Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (NYSE:PNY)
- $19.76 Sysco Corp. (NYSE:SYY)
- $38.25 Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT)
[b]Securities Purchased[/b]The following securities were purchased during the month:
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $4,196.94 at the current dividend rates. This is up $232.87 from last month's 3,964.07 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
- Month: 8.57%
- Year-to-date: 7.90%
- Life-to-date: 19.45% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- The 2011 Dividend Aristocrats
- 13 Dividend Stocks With A Good Yield/Growth Mix
- 11 Higher-Quality, High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- 6 Dividend Stocks That Will Make You Smile
- Dividend Stocks vs. Dividend ETFs