Here is a current sheet of 33 high yields from the technology sector. They have a dividend yield of at least 5 percent. The whole sector contains 928 stocks of which 179 pay dividends.
The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 22.24. while the forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 12.77. Price to book ratio is 3.97 and price to sales ratio 3.62. The best growth technology high yield companies working with an average operating margin of 15.77 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
(Click on the table to enlarge the screen)
Related stock ticker symbols:TSP, QBAK, PTNR, CEL, HIMX, MAIL, MNDO, ALSK, OTT, FTE, FTR, TEF, TI-A, CNSL, WIN, PT, WWVY, VIV, CTL, NZT, NOK, SPIL, TEO, USMO, WRLS, PHI, TI, T, NTLS, BCE, VZ, HTCO, CTEL
· 16 Cheap Technology Growth Stocks
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· 9 Big Players In Internet Information Providing
· The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast
· 11 High Yielding Domestic Telecom Service Stocks
· 183 High Yield Stock List May 2011
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, 5-Year Highs