It seems that yield is always on the mind of income investors, so I decided to screen first on yield and present the 10 highest yielding stocks:
- 8.42% Vector Group Ltd. (VGR)
- 7.60% Getty Realty Corp. (GTY)
- 7.30% Courier Corporation (CRRC)
- 7.30% Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET)
- 7.25% Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI)
- 6.71% CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL)
- 6.53% TC Pipelines, LP (TCLP)
- 6.42% Suburban PropanePartners LP (SPH)
- 6.25% Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA)
- 6.24% Buckeye Partners LP (BPL)
No surprises here. The list is dominated by REITs, MLPs and troubled industries. A high yield is an indication of higher risk, so caveat emptor!
D4L-Data is an Open Office spreadsheet containing more than 20 columns of information on the 200-plus companies that I track. The data is sortable and has built-in buttons and macros to make it easy to use. Companies included in the list are those that have had a history of dividend growth. The D4L-Data spreadsheet is a part of D4L-Premium Services and is updated each Saturday for subscribers.
Full Disclosure: Long CTL. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- 13 Dividend Stocks and 3 ETFs To Balance Your Asset Allocation
- 17 Stocks With Room To Grow Their Dividend
- We Were Dividends, Before Dividends Were Cool
- 12 Dividend Stocks Delivering The Secret To Success
- 12 Dividend Stocks For A Rainy Day
About the author: