Best Yielding Money Center Banks with Low Forward P/E Ratios by Dividend Yields - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 15 stocks from the money center banks industry that have a forward price to earnings ratio of less than 13 and best dividend yields (more than zero percent).
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 17.81 while the forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 9.95. In average, the dividend yield has a value of 2.37 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.49 and price to sales ratio 3.08. The return on equity is 12.76 percent.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
15 Money Center Banks With Low Forward P/E Ratios And Best Dividend Yields...
Related stock ticker symbols:
BMO, CM, RY, SAN, BNS, JPM, PNC, BAP, WFC, MTU, KEY, TCB, HOMB, STI, C
· 13 Biggest Player In Money Center Banks Industry
· 6 Money Center Banks With A Return On Equity Of More Than 10 Percent
· 13 Financial Mid- And Large Caps With Highest Return On Equity And Long-Term Growth
· Financial High Yields With A ROE Above 25 Percent
· 15 Best Yielding Financial Large Caps
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, 5-Year Highs