Low Beta Healthcare Stocks by Dividend Yields - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 18 healthcare stocks with a dividend yield above 3 percent as well as a beta ratio of less than 1.The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 22.18 while the forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 12.23. In average, the dividend yield has a value of 4.13 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.24 and price to sales ratio 2.55. The average beta ratio amounts to 0.58.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
18 Low Beta Healthcare Stocks With Best Dividend Yields...
Related stock ticker symbols:
PDLI, TPI, LLY, AZN, PMD, GSK, BMY, SNY, PETS, MRK, NVS, PFE, UTMD, ABT, NDZ, RELV, JNJ, VIVO
· High Yields From Healthcare Sector
· 9 Best Yielding Healthcare Stocks With Good Earnings Growth
· 19 Healthcare Growth Stocks With 20+ Percent Operating Margins
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 15 High Yields With Low Beta Ratios