Cheap High Yield Shares With Low Price to Free Cash Flow Ratios by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 18 stocks with a dividend yield of more than 5 percent (high yield stocks) as well as a price-to-free cash flow ratio of less than 10. In addition, all stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 300 million.
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 11.24 while the average price to free cash flow ratio is 6.07. The dividend yield has an average value of 7.63 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.50 and price to sales ratio 10.17. The average operating margin amounts to 35.86 percent.
Here is the table of high yield stocks with low price-to-free-cash flow ratios:18 Cheap High Yield Stocks By Price-To-Free Cash Flow...
Related stock ticker symbols:NLY, CMO, BFR, DEX, PVD, TEF, BCF, PBI, TI, FLY, CTEL, HNP, TMX, SOR, LINC, NCMI, SLF, RVT
· 5 Cheap Shares With Substantial Dividends
· 18 Cheapest Basic Material High Yield Stocks
· 12 Cheap Utilities With High Dividend Yields
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of June 2011
· 11 High Yielding Stocks With Lowest Price/Free Cash Flow Ratios
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)