Bruce Berkowitz Interview with Consuelo Mack

On this week’s Consuelo Mack WealthTrack, a rare television interview with Morningstar’s Fund Manager of the Decade. Consuelo talks to Fairholme Fund’s Bruce Berkowitz about his large and controversial investments in beaten down financial stocks

Jacob Wolinsky
My investment ideas have been inspired by many of value investors including Benjamin Graham, Charles Royce, John Neff, Joel Greenblatt, Peter Lynch, Seth Klarman,Martin Whitman and Bruce Greenwald. .I live with my wife and daughter in Monsey, NY. I can be contacted jacobwolinsky(AT)gmail.com and my blog is www.valuewalk.com

Visit Jacob Wolinsky's Website

Rating: 2.2/5 (13 votes)

Comments

yswolinsky
Yswolinsky - 2 years ago
I have no idea why the video is not appearing...Any help would be appreciated
PIXARR
PIXARR - 2 years ago

I think the interview with Bruce is up for next week, it will be interesting to see if it's a new interview or the one she had with him from a few months ago. I'd like to know what Bruce's thoughts are on Buffett's deal with BofA.
yswolinsky
Yswolinsky - 2 years ago
Its supposed to be this week it appears, but I guess well have to wait. Cant find it on internet anywhere...
paulwitt
Paulwitt - 2 years ago
With my interest in energy, I enjoyed this interview with Charles Maxwell and picked up a couple of ideas.

Will wait until next week for the Fairholme interview. Thanks.
Liarspoker
Liarspoker - 2 years ago

I am knee deep in researching financials at the moment so the video is definitely one I'd love to see. Keep up the good work Jacob.
vgm
Vgm - 2 years ago
Thanks Jacob. Sept 16 seems to be the date.
Adib Motiwala
Adib Motiwala - 2 years ago
its next week.
GuruUnfocused
GuruUnfocused - 2 years ago
How can you recommend a video that you haven't watched (and hasn't even been released yet)????
PIXARR
PIXARR - 2 years ago
If you subscribe to the premium contact on Wealthtrack you can view the entire interview 48 hours early. I can't wait for this one...

l