I screened the industry by stocks with a dividend yield more than 2%, a forward P/E ratio of less than 15 as well as a market capitalization of more than $1 billion. In addition, the stocks should have an expected earnings per share growth for the next year of more than 5%. Below are three major dividend paying players from the industry that met these criteria:
Here are my three most promising results:
1. GAP (GPS) has a market capitalization of $8.4 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $14.7 billion and a net income of $1.1 billion. It follows P/E ratio is 9.0 and forward P/E ratio 9.6, P/S 0.6 and P/B ratio 2.8. Dividend Yield: 2.8%. The expected EPS growth for next year amounts to 14.1 and 9.6% for the upcoming five years.
2. Nordstrom (JWN) hasa market capitalization of $9.7 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $10.2 billion and a net income of $671.0 million. It follows P/E ratio is 15.1 and forward P/E ratio 12.8, P/S 1.0 and P/B ratio 4.9. Dividend Yield: 2.0%. The expected EPS growth for next year amounts to 14.7 and 10.9% for the upcoming five years.
3. Buckle (BKE) hasa market capitalization of $1.8 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $998.9 million and a net income of $140.9 million. It follows P/E ratio is 12.8 and forward P/E ratio 11.8, P/S 1.8 and P/B ratio 4.7. Dividend Yield: 2.1%. The expected EPS growth for next year amounts to 5.6 and 10.6% for the upcoming five years.
Take also a look at my screening results of 19 best yielding apparel store concept stocks. The average P/E ratio amounts to 22.6 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.7%. Price to book ratio is 3.1 and price to sales ratio 0.8.
• 13 Shoe Companies That Kick Your Portfolio
• High Yield Marketing Service Small Cap Stocks To Consider
• 10 Leisure Services Stocks with Highest Dividend Yield
• Best Dividends In Management Services Industry
• 10 High Yields With High Margins from Service Sector
• High Yield Service Stocks - Part III