I screened the sector by stocks with low volatility. As a rating measure, I selected a beta ratio of less than one. In addition, the stock should have a positive dividend yield of more than 3 percent. In order to eliminate the risk of low capitalized stocks, I observed only stocks with a market capitalization of more than $2 billion.
Here are the three best results by dividend yield:
1. Waste Management (NYSE:WM) is acting within the waste management industry. The company hasa market capitalization of $15.2 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $12.9 billion and a net income of $948.0 million. It follows P/E ratio is 16.3 and forward price to earnings ratio 13.2, Price/Sales 1.2 and Price/Book ratio 2.4. Dividend Yield: 4.2 percent. The beta ratio amounts to 0.62.
2. Raytheon (NYSE:RTN) is acting within the major diversified aerospace and defense industry. The company hasa market capitalization of $14.7 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $25.4 billion and a net income of $2.0 billion. It follows P/E ratio is 7.8 and forward price to earnings ratio 7.5, Price/Sales 0.6 and Price/Book ratio 1.4. Dividend Yield: 4.1 percent. The beta ratio amounts to 0.68.
3. Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) is acting within the aerospace and defense products industry. The company hasa market capitalization of $25.3 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $46.4 billion and a net income of $2.7 billion. It follows P/E ratio is 10.0 and forward price to earnings ratio 8.7, Price/Sales 0.6 and Price/Book ratio 7.7. Dividend Yield: 4.0 percent. The beta ratio amounts to 0.95.
Take a closer look at the full table of 35 best yielding low beta industrial goods stocks. The average P/E ratio amounts to 18.8 while the average forward P/E ratio is 13.6. The dividend yield has an average value of 2.2 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.3 and price to sales ratio 1.3. The operating margin amounts to 10.6 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
MDC, KSW, WM, RTN, ESLT, LMT, CIX, CCF, POPE, RSG, EEI, MPR, LLL, GVA, CVA, SHW, EML, SVT, AOS, MKTAY, FAST, AMN, FELE, AAON, ATK, PRIM, MATW, CLC, WCN, MLI, FLIR, NJ, SXI, AME, WIRE
· 10 Industrial Large Caps With Highest Dividend Yield
· Best Yielding Industrial Shares
· Best Yielding Industrial Goods Stocks With High Margins
· 7 Waste Management Stocks Recycling Your Portfolio Yield
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, 5-Year Highs