Cheap Technology Stocks With Best Dividends by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the technology sector with cheap pricing ratios. Criteria are the price to free cash flow (under 15) the price to sales ratio (under 1) and finally the dividend yield (over 3 percent). 15 stocks from the sector remained of which 8 are high yields. Here are the picks with a net profit margin of more than 10 percent:
1. Brooks Automation (BRKS) is acting within the semiconductor equipment industry. The company has a market capitalization of $547.6 million, generates revenues in an amount of $738.8 million and a net income of $140.4 million. It follows P/E ratio is 3.8, Price/Sales 0.7 and Price/Book ratio 1.1. Dividend Yield: 3.9 percent. The net profit margin amounts to 18.74 percent.
2. Telecom Argentina (TEO) is acting within the diversified communication services industry. The company has a market capitalization of $3.4 billion, generates revenues in an amount of $3.9 billion and a net income of $543.7 million. It follows P/E ratio is 6.3, Price/Sales 0.9 and Price/Book ratio 2.2. Dividend Yield: 9.2 percent. The net profit margin amounts to 13.9 percent.
3. Technical Communications (TCCO) is acting within the communication equipment industry. The company has a market capitalization of $13.1 million, generates revenues in an amount of $16.7 million and a net income of $5.2 million. It follows P/E ratio is 2.8, Price/Sales 0.8 and Price/Book ratio 1.0. Dividend Yield: 5.6 percent. The net profit margin amounts to 31.0 percent.
Take a closer look at the full table of 15 cheap technology stocks with best dividends. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 9.1 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 7.4. The dividend yield has a value of 5.6 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.9 and price to sales ratio 0.7. The operating margin amounts to 12.2 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
FTE, TEO, TI, STX, TCCO, HTCO, DDIC, TNE, IDT, BT, SI, BRKS, ERIC, HRS, BTM
- High Yield Dividend Stocks in Gurus' Portfolio
- Top dividend stocks of Warren Buffett
- Top dividend stocks of George Soros