Senior EVP, Treasurer & CFO of The Macerich Company (NYSE:MAC) Hern Thomas E O sells 6,000 shares of MAC on 10/14/2011 at an average price of $44.39 a share.
Macerich Co. has a market cap of $5.88 billion; its shares were traded at around $44.53 with a P/E ratio of 16.8 and P/S ratio of 7.8. The dividend yield of Macerich Co. stocks is 4.5%.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior EVP, Treasurer & CFO Hern Thomas E O sold 6,000 shares of MAC stock on 09/15/2011 at the average price of 47.13. Hern Thomas E O owns at least 156,271 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.52% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MAC. For the complete insider trading history of MAC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Stanley A Moore bought 6,776 shares of MAC stock on 05/11/2011 at the average price of 51.49. Stanley A Moore owns at least 56,003 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.52% since.
- Director Dr William P Sexton sold 2,000 shares of MAC stock on 08/15/2011 at the average price of 50.92. Dr William P Sexton owns at least 8,895 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 12.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MAC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.