Chairman, President and CEO of Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC) Michael F Neidorff sells 25,000 shares of CNC on 10/27/2011 at an average price of $34.14 a share.
Centene Corp. has a market cap of $1.75 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.79 with a P/E ratio of 16.8 and P/S ratio of 0.3. Centene Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Centene Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Exec VP, CFO & Treasurer William N Scheffel sold 40,000 shares of CNC stock on 06/03/2011 at the average price of 34.68. William N Scheffel owns at least 126,742 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.32% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CNC. For the complete insider trading history of CNC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP, Cont. & Chief Acct Officer Jeffrey A. Schwaneke sold 3,000 shares of CNC stock on 07/28/2011 at the average price of 35.39. Jeffrey A. Schwaneke owns at least 14,003 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.7% since.
- SVP & Chief Medical Officer Mary V Mason sold 7,000 shares of CNC stock on 05/17/2011 at the average price of 34.12. Mary V Mason owns at least 21,870 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CNC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.