COB, President & CEO of Brinker International Inc. (NYSE:EAT) Douglas H Brooks sells 182,124 shares of EAT on 10/31/2011 at an average price of $23.19 a share.
Brinker International Inc has a market cap of $1.94 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.9 with a P/E ratio of 14 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of Brinker International Inc stocks is 2.8%. Brinker International Inc had an annual average earning growth of 1.9% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EAT. For the complete insider trading history of EAT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, CAO, General Counsel Roger F Thomson sold 43,750 shares of EAT stock on 10/28/2011 at the average price of 23.32. Roger F Thomson owns at least 82,171 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.8% since.
- Director George R Jr Mrkonic sold 6,000 shares of EAT stock on 05/09/2011 at the average price of 24.4. George R Jr Mrkonic owns at least 41,205 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.15% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EAT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.