Ace Ltd. has a market cap of $23.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.24 with a P/E ratio of 9.9 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Ace Ltd. stocks is 2%. Ace Ltd. had an annual average earning growth of 38.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ace Ltd. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ACE over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ACE.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Evan G Greenberg sold 62,572 shares of ACE stock on 10/27/2011 at the average price of 71.28. Evan G Greenberg owns at least 725,678 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.46% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ACE. For the complete insider trading history of ACE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Vice Chairman, COO and* John W Keogh sold 18,160 shares of ACE stock on 08/03/2011 at the average price of 66.66. John W Keogh owns at least 119,693 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ACE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.