Chairman of the Board, CEO of Commerce Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ:CBSH) David W Kemper sells 41,941 shares of CBSH on 12/05/2011 at an average price of $37.89 a share.
Commerce Bancshares Inc. has a market cap of $3.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.32 with a P/E ratio of 12.8 and P/S ratio of 3. The dividend yield of Commerce Bancshares Inc. stocks is 2.4%. Commerce Bancshares Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.4% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CBSH. For the complete insider trading history of CBSH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Exec Vice President Daniel D. Callahan bought 2,052 shares of CBSH stock on 08/15/2011 at the average price of 36.06. Daniel D. Callahan owns at least 20,730 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.49% since.
- Vice Chairman Jonathan M Kemper sold 142,000 shares of CBSH stock on 11/29/2011 at the average price of 35.33. Jonathan M Kemper owns at least 1,839,601 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CBSH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.