CFO of ValueClick Inc. (VCLK) John Pitstick sells 5,696 shares of VCLK on 12/06/2011 at an average price of $15.8 a share.
Valueclick Inc. has a market cap of $1.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.27 with a P/E ratio of 13.6 and P/S ratio of 3.2. Valueclick Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 7.6% over the past 5 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, ValueClick Europe Carl White sold 9,409 shares of VCLK stock on 08/11/2011 at the average price of 13.95. Carl White owns at least 152,606 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VCLK. For the complete insider trading history of VCLK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director David S Buzby bought 1,542 shares of VCLK stock on 06/15/2011 at the average price of 16.49. David S Buzby owns at least 88,762 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.33% since.
- CTO Peter Wolfert sold 29,375 shares of VCLK stock on 11/08/2011 at the average price of 17. Peter Wolfert owns at least 224,597 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VCLK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.