VP & CFO of Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Robert David George buys 3,500 shares of ESL on 12/13/2011 at an average price of $51.67 a share.
Esterline Technologies Corp. has a market cap of $1.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $51.13 with a P/E ratio of 9.9 and P/S ratio of 1. Esterline Technologies Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Esterline Technologies Corp. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ESL over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ESL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Richard Bradley Lawrence bought 1,000 shares of ESL stock on 09/14/2011 at the average price of 59.73. Richard Bradley Lawrence owns at least 1,391 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 14.4% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ESL. For the complete insider trading history of ESL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Delores M Etter bought 1,235 shares of ESL stock on 07/12/2011 at the average price of 81.11. Delores M Etter owns at least 2,255 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 36.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ESL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus