Commerce Bancshares Inc. has a market cap of $3.21 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.55 with a P/E ratio of 12.4 and P/S ratio of 2.9. The dividend yield of Commerce Bancshares Inc. stocks is 2.5%. Commerce Bancshares Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.4% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CBSH over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CBSH.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board, CEO David W Kemper sold 41,941 shares of CBSH stock on 12/05/2011 at the average price of 37.89. David W Kemper owns at least 1,499,250 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.54% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CBSH. For the complete insider trading history of CBSH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Exec Vice President Daniel D. Callahan bought 2,052 shares of CBSH stock on 08/15/2011 at the average price of 36.06. Daniel D. Callahan owns at least 20,730 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.36% since.
- Vice Chairman Jonathan M Kemper sold 142,000 shares of CBSH stock on 11/29/2011 at the average price of 35.33. Jonathan M Kemper owns at least 1,839,601 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.45% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CBSH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.