Sr. VP & CFO of Cintas Corp. (CTAS) William C Gale sells 4,842 shares of CTAS on 12/22/2011 at an average price of $34.5 a share.
Cintas Corp. has a market cap of $4.44 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.19 with a P/E ratio of 18.9 and P/S ratio of 1.1. The dividend yield of Cintas Corp. stocks is 1.6%. Cintas Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 2.4% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CTAS over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CTAS.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Scott D Farmer bought 650,000 shares of CTAS stock on 08/11/2011 at the average price of 27.46. Scott D Farmer owns at least 18,825,050 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.51% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CTAS. For the complete insider trading history of CTAS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Hill Partners, Lllp Summer bought 650,000 shares of CTAS stock on 08/11/2011 at the average price of 27.46. Hill Partners, Lllp Summer owns at least 17,386,387 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CTAS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.