SR VP & CFO of Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) Hans E Vandennoort sells 21,600 shares of RYN on 12/27/2011 at an average price of $44.04 a share.
Rayonier Inc. Reit has a market cap of $5.41 billion; its shares were traded at around $44.43 with a P/E ratio of 23.3 and P/S ratio of 4.1. The dividend yield of Rayonier Inc. Reit stocks is 3.6%. Rayonier Inc. Reit had an annual average earning growth of 11.5% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RYN. For the complete insider trading history of RYN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President and COO Paul G Boynton sold 36,600 shares of RYN stock on 12/23/2011 at the average price of 43.96. Paul G Boynton owns at least 249,843 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.07% since.
- SR VP, CAO & Corp Sec W. Edwin Frazier Iii sold 36,600 shares of RYN stock on 12/22/2011 at the average price of 43.48. W. Edwin Frazier Iii owns at least 189,189 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.18% since.
- SR VP, REAL ESTATE Charles Margiotta sold 21,600 shares of RYN stock on 12/20/2011 at the average price of 42.14. Charles Margiotta owns at least 191,342 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.43% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RYN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.