Hess Corp. has a market cap of $18.75 billion; its shares were traded at around $55.15 with a P/E ratio of 9.4 and P/S ratio of 0.5. The dividend yield of Hess Corp. stocks is 0.7%. Hess Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 7.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Hess Corp. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HES over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HES.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board and CEO, 10% Owner John B Hess bought 174,950 shares of HES stock on 09/12/2011 at the average price of 57.17. John B Hess owns at least 470,334 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.53% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HES. For the complete insider trading history of HES, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director John H Mullin Iii bought 10,000 shares of HES stock on 08/09/2011 at the average price of 54.87. John H Mullin Iii owns at least 24,059 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HES, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.