Chairman, President and CEO of Acuity Brands Inc. (NYSE:AYI) Vernon J Nagel sells 50,265 shares of AYI on 02/02/2012 at an average price of $52.87 a share.
Acuity Brands Inc. has a market cap of $2.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $59.38 with a P/E ratio of 22.8 and P/S ratio of 1.4. The dividend yield of Acuity Brands Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Acuity Brands Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.8% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AYI. For the complete insider trading history of AYI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Norman H Wesley bought 3,500 shares of AYI stock on 10/25/2011 at the average price of 45.42. Norman H Wesley owns at least 3,834 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 30.74% since.
- EVP- Customer Enabling Team Ld Mark A Black sold 13,582 shares of AYI stock on 01/18/2012 at the average price of 57.67. Mark A Black owns at least 32,112 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.97% since.
- Director Neil Williams sold 1,815 shares of AYI stock on 10/28/2011 at the average price of 49.2. Neil Williams owns at least 11,286 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 20.69% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AYI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.