Executive V.P. and CFO of New Jersey Resources Corp. (NJR) Glenn C Lockwood sells 13,500 shares of NJR on 02/10/2012 at an average price of $47.52 a share.
New Jersey Resources Corp. has a market cap of $2.02 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.23 with a P/E ratio of 19.1 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of New Jersey Resources Corp. stocks is 3.1%. New Jersey Resources Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 2.6% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NJR. For the complete insider trading history of NJR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr. VP and General Counsel Mariellen Dugan sold 4,038 shares of NJR stock on 08/18/2011 at the average price of 43.87. Mariellen Dugan owns at least 5,212 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.94% since.
- Sr. V.P., Subsidiary Stephen D Westhoven sold 6,500 shares of NJR stock on 08/15/2011 at the average price of 44.67. Stephen D Westhoven owns at least 24,867 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.97% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NJR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.