Parkway Properties Inc. has a market cap of $219.3 million; its shares were traded at around $10.1 with a P/E ratio of 5.3 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Parkway Properties Inc. stocks is 3%. Parkway Properties Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.5% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PKY over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PKY.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO James R Heistand bought 60,000 shares of PKY stock on 02/13/2012 at the average price of 10.06. James R Heistand owns at least 203,802 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.4% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PKY. For the complete insider trading history of PKY, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Charles T Cannada bought 5,000 shares of PKY stock on 02/09/2012 at the average price of 10.05. Charles T Cannada owns at least 12,663 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PKY, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.