CFO of MEDNAX, INC. (NYSE:MD) Vivian Lopez-blanco sells 4,500 shares of MD on 02/16/2012 at an average price of $75 a share.
Mednax Inc has a market cap of $3.56 billion; its shares were traded at around $74.69 with a P/E ratio of 16.3 and P/S ratio of 2.2. Mednax Inc had an annual average earning growth of 15.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mednax Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Roger Md Medel sold 50,000 shares of MD stock on 09/19/2011 at the average price of 64.84. Roger Md Medel owns at least 375,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.19% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MD. For the complete insider trading history of MD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Cesar L Alvarez sold 6,000 shares of MD stock on 02/09/2012 at the average price of 72.21. Cesar L Alvarez owns at least 10,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.43% since.
- Director Md Carlo A Waldemar, sold 8,000 shares of MD stock on 02/03/2012 at the average price of 71.7. The price of the stock has increased by 4.17% since.
- Pres, American Anesthesiology Karl B Wagner sold 25,000 shares of MD stock on 11/08/2011 at the average price of 69.72. Karl B Wagner owns at least 80,649 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.