Chairman & CEO of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW) David B Speer sells 55,348 shares of ITW on 02/17/2012 at an average price of $56.31 a share.
Ill Tool Works has a market cap of $27.15 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.65 with a P/E ratio of 14.9 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Ill Tool Works stocks is 2.6%. Ill Tool Works had an annual average earning growth of 8.2% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ill Tool Works the business predictability rank of 3-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ITW. For the complete insider trading history of ITW, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Kevin M Warren bought 1,000 shares of ITW stock on 02/13/2012 at the average price of 55.88. Kevin M Warren owns at least 6,649 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.38% since.
- Executive Vice President Timothy J Gardner sold 17,586 shares of ITW stock on 02/14/2012 at the average price of 55.72. Timothy J Gardner owns at least 9,046 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ITW, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.