Royal Caribbean has a market cap of $6.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.89 with a P/E ratio of 11 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Royal Caribbean stocks is 1.3%. Royal Caribbean had an annual average earning growth of 4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Royal Caribbean the business predictability rank of 3-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RCL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RCL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Richard D Fain bought 66,000 shares of RCL stock on 08/26/2011 at the average price of 22.72. Richard D Fain owns at least 1,635,085 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 31.56% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RCL. For the complete insider trading history of RCL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Vagn O Sorensen bought 650 shares of RCL stock on 11/14/2011 at the average price of 27.43. Vagn O Sorensen owns at least 4,622 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.97% since.
- Director Thomas Pritzker sold 35,000 shares of RCL stock on 09/06/2011 at the average price of 23.44. Thomas Pritzker owns at least 263,288 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 27.52% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RCL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.