Fmc Corp has a market cap of $6.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $100 with a P/E ratio of 16.69 and P/S ratio of 2.07. The dividend yield of Fmc Corp stocks is 0.6%. Fmc Corp had an annual average earning growth of 12.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Fmc Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FMC. For the complete insider trading history of FMC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP and Controller Graham R Wood sold 3,664 shares of FMC stock on 02/23/2012 at the average price of 98.02. Graham R Wood owns at least 48,003 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.02% since.
- Pres., Agricultural Chem. Gp. Milton Steele sold 20,058 shares of FMC stock on 02/10/2012 at the average price of 91.05. Milton Steele owns at least 122,612 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.83% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FMC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.