CFO of ProLogis (PLD) William E Sullivan sells 49,461 shares of PLD on 03/02/2012 at an average price of $33.66 a share.
Prologis Inc has a market cap of $15.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.69 with a P/E ratio of 21.6 and P/S ratio of 10.1. The dividend yield of Prologis Inc stocks is 3.3%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PLD over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PLD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Co-CEO Walter C Rakowich sold 290,000 shares of PLD stock on 02/24/2012 at the average price of 33.85. Walter C Rakowich owns at least 128,868 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.47% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO William E Sullivan sold 31,394 shares of PLD stock on 02/23/2012 at the average price of 33.1. William E Sullivan owns at least 140,452 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.78% since.
- CFO William E Sullivan sold 41,850 shares of PLD stock on 02/17/2012 at the average price of 33.74. William E Sullivan owns at least 171,846 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.15% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PLD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus