Son of Legendary Investor Phil Fisher (and Buffett Influence) Is Very Bullish on China
- Bullish on Chinese companies.
- Thinks the government cycle is going to be very important to the economy; the government transition is upcoming and Fisher believes they will ignite the economy to make for a happy transition.
- He likes China Life (LFC) which has a 40% market share, trades at 15 time earnings, China Telecom, China Yuchai (CYD), Yanzhou Coal Mining (YZC), Petrochina (PTR), Huaneng Power (HNP) and Aluminum Corporation of China (ACH).
- Thinks American investors are still shell shocked from the 2008 crash.
- Likens the current state of the market to the early '90s coming out of the S&L crisis, a recession and the 1987 market crash.
Here is the link to the audio interview: