Powersecure Int has a market cap of $114.58 million; its shares were traded at around $6.06 with a P/E ratio of 121.2 and P/S ratio of 0.88.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of POWR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of POWR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Sidney Hinton sold 40,000 shares of POWR stock on 03/29/2012 at the average price of 6.28. Sidney Hinton owns at least 739,876 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.5% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of POWR. For the complete insider trading history of POWR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Thomas J. Madden Iii bought 5,000 shares of POWR stock on 03/20/2012 at the average price of 6.56. Thomas J. Madden Iii owns at least 39,480 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.62% since.
- Director Anthony D Pell sold 30,000 shares of POWR stock on 03/21/2012 at the average price of 6.6. Anthony D Pell owns at least 165,405 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.18% since.
For the complete insider trading history of POWR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.