David Herro, Harris Associates international equity CIO, talks about whether China or the eurozone will prosper in the near future:
- Emerging markets are not priced cheaply enough for him compared to the developed world.
- Chinese economy transitioning from producer to consumer not necessarily bullish for raw commodities.
- Largest holding in Europe is Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS).
- If he had to pick a region, he would choose global blue-chip equities.
- Would put his clients' money in Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC), but there are a lot of undervalued great companies in the U.S.