Huntington Banc has a market cap of $5.67 billion; its shares were traded at around $6.415 with a P/E ratio of 10.4 and P/S ratio of 1.9. The dividend yield of Huntington Banc stocks is 2.4%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HBAN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HBAN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO & Chairman Stephen D Steinour bought 11,918 shares of HBAN stock on 10/31/2011 at the average price of 5.37. Stephen D Steinour owns at least 2,402,484 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.46% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HBAN. For the complete insider trading history of HBAN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr EVP of Principal Sub Daniel B Benhase bought 5,000 shares of HBAN stock on 04/20/2012 at the average price of 6.51. Daniel B Benhase owns at least 243,352 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.46% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HBAN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.