Computer Prgrms has a market cap of $618.4 million; its shares were traded at around $55.36 with a P/E ratio of 23.7 and P/S ratio of 3.6. The dividend yield of Computer Prgrms stocks is 3.3%. Computer Prgrms had an annual average earning growth of 12.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Computer Prgrms the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CPSI. For the complete insider trading history of CPSI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP - Prod. Develop. Services Michael K Muscat Jr bought 10,000 shares of CPSI stock on 11/22/2011 at the average price of 44.65. Michael K Muscat Jr owns at least 350,380 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.99% since.
- Vice Pres. - Info. Tech. Svs. Patrick A Immel sold 1,250 shares of CPSI stock on 03/08/2012 at the average price of 60.25. Patrick A Immel owns at least 21,475 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CPSI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.