Executive VP & CFO of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings I (NYSE:AXL) Michael K Simonte buys 2,500 shares of AXL on 05/09/2012 at an average price of $9.4 a share.
Amer Axle & Mfg has a market cap of $808 million; its shares were traded at around $9.52 with a P/E ratio of 5.3 and P/S ratio of 0.3.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP & CFO Michael K Simonte bought 5,000 shares of AXL stock on 05/04/2012 at the average price of 9.72. Michael K Simonte owns at least 49,451 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.06% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AXL. For the complete insider trading history of AXL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Steven Brian Hantler bought 5,000 shares of AXL stock on 02/07/2012 at the average price of 12.57. Steven Brian Hantler owns at least 5,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 24.26% since.
- Director Forest J Sr Farmer bought 3,218 shares of AXL stock on 11/21/2011 at the average price of 7.69. Forest J Sr Farmer owns at least 26,068 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.8% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AXL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.