President and CEO of PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST INC (NYSE:PDM) Donald A Miller buys 7,500 shares of PDM on 05/15/2012 at an average price of $17 a share.
Piedmont Office has a market cap of $2.95 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.45 with a P/E ratio of 11.3 and P/S ratio of 5.4. The dividend yield of Piedmont Office stocks is 4.7%. Piedmont Office had an annual average earning growth of 25.9% over the past 5 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PDM. For the complete insider trading history of PDM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Wesley E Cantrell bought 5,800 shares of PDM stock on 05/11/2012 at the average price of 17. Wesley E Cantrell owns at least 25,552 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.24% since.
- Director Frank C Mcdowell bought 10,000 shares of PDM stock on 05/09/2012 at the average price of 17.12. Frank C Mcdowell owns at least 29,120 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.91% since.
- Director William H Jr Keogler sold 2,500 shares of PDM stock on 03/19/2012 at the average price of 17.69. William H Jr Keogler owns at least 40,668 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PDM, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.