Petroquest Engy has a market cap of $294.2 million; its shares were traded at around $4.77 with a P/E ratio of 21.9 and P/S ratio of 1.8.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PQ over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PQ.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO and President Charles T Goodson sold 26,000 shares of PQ stock on 05/18/2012 at the average price of 4.62. Charles T Goodson owns at least 3,573,108 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PQ. For the complete insider trading history of PQ, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO William Todd Zehnder sold 8,546 shares of PQ stock on 03/23/2012 at the average price of 6.53. William Todd Zehnder owns at least 254,705 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 26.95% since.
- 10% Owner Advisory Corp Spo sold 396,616 shares of PQ stock on 02/03/2012 at the average price of 5.99. Advisory Corp Spo owns at least 7,805,384 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 20.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PQ, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.