Chairman, President and CEO of CSX Corp. (NASDAQ:CSX) Michael J Ward sells 300,000 shares of CSX on 05/18/2012 at an average price of $20.82 a share.
Csx Corp has a market cap of $21.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $21.13 with a P/E ratio of 11.9 and P/S ratio of 1.8. The dividend yield of Csx Corp stocks is 2.3%. Csx Corp had an annual average earning growth of 13.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Csx Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Fredrik J Eliasson sold 6,000 shares of CSX stock on 01/31/2012 at the average price of 22.72. Fredrik J Eliasson owns at least 79,271 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CSX. For the complete insider trading history of CSX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP - Chief Administrative Off Lisa A. Mancini sold 5,000 shares of CSX stock on 04/25/2012 at the average price of 22.04. Lisa A. Mancini owns at least 194,195 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.13% since.
- SVP - Human Resources Lisa A. Mancini sold 10,000 shares of CSX stock on 02/01/2012 at the average price of 23. Lisa A. Mancini owns at least 202,735 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.