GuruFocus has a quarterly contest for readers to guess what stocks they think Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B), bought. In the first quarter, there are four winners: Chihin, Errold, Luishernandez and Clemo69. They correctly guessed that Buffett bought DaVita (NYSE:DVA), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) and IBM (NYSE:IBM). Congratulations!
The winners will receive their choice of the following investing classics:
- Joel Greenblatt: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market (Little Books. Big Profits)
- Joel Greenblatt: You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits
- Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
- Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
- Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
- Peter Lynch: One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
- Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
- David Dreman: Contrarian Investment Strategies - The Next Generation
- The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- Howard Marks: The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor (Columbia Business School Publishing)
GuruFocus will hold the same contest next quarter.