These are May’s submissions:
These are the scores that the submissions received in different areas:
|Symbol||Business Quality||Financial Strength||Management||Analytical Depth||Undervalued?||Presentation||Comments||Total|
Therefore, the performances of the seven qualified ideas will be tracked. The authors will be paid $1000 if their ideas double. Each of them also received $100 for the submissions.
Read these submissions here:
· Value Contest Submission: FLIR Systems
· Will You Take Jos. A Bank to the Bank?
· Greece, Graham and Natural Gas - Quicksilver Resources
· Higher One Holdings Inc. - Is This the One?
· Casey's General Stores: More Than Just a Gas Station
· Embrace the uncertainty (at low risk) with Aviva
· Jardine Matheson: An Under-the-Radar Asian Growth Story (Contest)
The performances of the contest submissions are tracked here.
Among the ideas submitted in April, QUAD (see A Great Company at a Wonderful Price in a Terrible Industry - QUAD) gained 4.74% even as the market declined significantly. Leucadia (NYSE:LUK) (see Value Contest Submission - Leucadia) has lost almost 15% since submitted in April. National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) (see National Presto Industries - A Quality Company with an 8% Dividend Yield) is about flat.
The contest is open for May. The deadline for each month’s submission is the end of the month. Please submit to win $1000.