CFO of DUPONT FABROS TECH (DFT) Mark L Wetzel sells 23,417 shares of DFT on 06/15/2012 at an average price of $26.38 a share.
Dupont Fabros has a market cap of $1.67 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.25 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 5.8. The dividend yield of Dupont Fabros stocks is 1.8%. Dupont Fabros had an annual average earning growth of 168% over the past 5 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of DFT over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of DFT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Hossein Fateh sold 36,727 shares of DFT stock on 04/02/2012 at the average price of 24.5. Hossein Fateh owns at least 15,328 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.22% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Mark L Wetzel sold 16,498 shares of DFT stock on 06/07/2012 at the average price of 26.65. Mark L Wetzel owns at least 190,246 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DFT. For the complete insider trading history of DFT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Accounting Officer Jeffrey H Foster sold 10,000 shares of DFT stock on 05/23/2012 at the average price of 26.11. Jeffrey H Foster owns at least 16,899 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DFT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.