Executive VP and CFO of Bar Harbor Bankshares Inc (BHB) Gerald Shencavitz sells 1,500 shares of BHB on 06/19/2012 at an average price of $36.7 a share.
Bar Harbor Bksh has a market cap of $144.5 million; its shares were traded at around $36.51 with a P/E ratio of 12.8 and P/S ratio of 2.5. The dividend yield of Bar Harbor Bksh stocks is 3.1%. Bar Harbor Bksh had an annual average earning growth of 5.2% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BHB. For the complete insider trading history of BHB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Constance C Shea bought 100 shares of BHB stock on 05/04/2012 at the average price of 35.88. Constance C Shea owns at least 2,400 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.76% since.
- Executive Vice President Michael W Bonsey sold 650 shares of BHB stock on 05/09/2012 at the average price of 36.47. Michael W Bonsey owns at least 6,929 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BHB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.