President & CEO of Ascena Retail Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA) David R Jaffe sells 433,600 shares of ASNA on 06/21/2012 at an average price of $19.56 a share.
Ascena Retail has a market cap of $3 billion; its shares were traded at around $19.27 with a P/E ratio of 14.9 and P/S ratio of 1. Ascena Retail had an annual average earning growth of 17.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ascena Retail the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Armand Correia sold 60,000 shares of ASNA stock on 01/20/2012 at the average price of 17.71. Armand Correia owns at least 7,613 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.81% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ASNA. For the complete insider trading history of ASNA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Randy L Pearce bought 8,200 shares of ASNA stock on 06/07/2012 at the average price of 18.59. Randy L Pearce owns at least 8,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.66% since.
- SVP, General Counsel Gene Wexler sold 6,206 shares of ASNA stock on 01/19/2012 at the average price of 17.64. Gene Wexler owns at least 9,176 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.24% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ASNA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.