Ebix Inc has a market cap of $689.7 million; its shares were traded at around $18.71 with a P/E ratio of 11.3 and P/S ratio of 4.1. The dividend yield of Ebix Inc stocks is 1.1%. Ebix Inc had an annual average earning growth of 53% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ebix Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EBIX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EBIX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Robin Raina sold 175,868 shares of EBIX stock on 06/21/2012 at the average price of 17.79. Robin Raina owns at least 3,766,128 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.17% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Robert F Kerris sold 1,522 shares of EBIX stock on 05/21/2012 at the average price of 18.57. Robert F Kerris owns at least 1,036 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EBIX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.